MF 70 TLB Engine Model ??

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 70 TLB Engine Model ??

Tombo Does anybody know which perkins engine is in the mf70? Or how to find out? Called our local dealer, and after a bunch of head scratching nobody there knew which engine or how to find out which engine!!I was told it was the largest 4cyl in masseys at the time by a diehard massey man. Unfortunatley, that info doesn't help me order parts!
Geoff Gane Tombo I must confess I have not heard of an MF 70. If you look for the engine no stamped on a flat surface in the right hand (?)side of the engine it should start with 236UA or 248UA..I can only offer you that piece of info...If the number isn't on the right try the left hand side....Long time since I had to look for numbers so only going from memory...Hope this helps you ...Best of luck and kindest regards...Geoff.
Bill Hi
I also have an MF70. It has a Perkins A4-318 diesel engine in it. This unit puts out about 80 or 90 hp.
Perkins number - A4-318-20955
or MF Number - 725-210-M93
This is for the entire engine assemby.
Good luck

Dean fingind info for these is a grueling task, but the manuals will help trememndously! The serial number is is on "driver side" just above (about 4 inches) the starter solenoid and slightly to the rear stamped into the block. It should read "318 UA ****. The first three digits being the cubic inch size of your engine, which is very likely to be a 318 CU. Hope this helps!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: