MF 2775 Clutch oil pressure

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 2775 Clutch oil pressure

Steve The clutch oil pressure dash warning light come son on a used tractor I bought. The I@T manual is useless and doesnt say anything more than "Turn off tractor and investigate" The MF Operators Manual isnt any help either. Is there a fill for the clutch pack or is it running on the same reservoir as a seperate part?

Also, I have fluid leaking from in front and underneath the radiator. I believe their is a steering pump up there. How difficult is this to replace. I assume I have to remove the radiator to even get at it.

jogl On my 2705
jogl Oops, hit the wrong button.

The on the go shift works on trans-hydraulic oil pressure (same as the 3ph and remotes). There are two pumps though, I'd have to check my 2705 manual to see which is which.

There is a trans hyd oil cooler in the front of the tractor with lines running to the front from the rear. I believe (don't know for sure) that steering on your tractor works on trans hyd pressure, so if it is leaking in the front it must be a steering line or the cooling lines or the cooling heat exchanger.

I'll check my manual next time I'm in the shop to make sure I didn't say something incorrect.

Hopefully somebody with a 2775 manual and/or some experience will pipe up.

Good luck,
JP.

Zeddie Yes i agree the manual is not helpful when it comes to low pressure light coming on. I have a 2685 and that light comes on at time and goes off all by itself. Guess if any one has any idea on how to solve this one can let us know.
Thanks
Zeddie

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: