MF 20 IND Kills Batteries

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 20 IND Kills Batteries

Jerry Withers My MF 20 keeps drawing down the battery and the battery cables get really hot when trying to start the Tractor. Has a new battery and starter. Does anyone have a wiring diagram they can fax or mail me, thanks.
Geoff Gane Jerry ...are all the earth leads ane connections good?...Thats the first place I would try now...try running a set of jump leads from the end of the starter or one of the starter mounting bolts to a good clean connection somewhere on the tractor frame and try that....hope that may help you...Best regards...Geoff
Jerry Withers Geoff,
Thanks for the sugestion. I replanced both battery cables and cleaned the connections and got the tractor to start.

TomMS Does someone have a wiring diagram for a MF 20?
Or can you tell me where to get one?
Thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: