Massey Ferguson Backhoe Model 300/302/320

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey Ferguson Backhoe Model 300/302/320

Sjw I have a MF backhoe Loader is a 300
Tractor is a 302
and backhoe is a 320
I need some info on year and what manuals are available.
Any info about this would be great.

Big Dean The MD302 was built from 1962 through 1966. the MF300 loader was also used till 1976 on the MF50 and MF50A I don't remember when they quit using the MF320 backhoe but I think it was in the in the late 1960s
They have the service, parts and operators manuals for the MF302. They have the service manual for the MF300 loader and the MF320 backhoe service, parts and operators Manual on this web site Hope this helps.

Wayne Hello I am doing extensive repairs on the exact same machine you have
I am looking for some used parts for this one I have
Have you come across any one that has one of these wrecked
did you get ths manuals you were looking for
let me know
Thanks Wayne

philip springate Hi there just wanting to get right series MF bachoe 200- 300 ect my serial no is a814416 i think it is in sixtys to seventys era? thanks
Sandfill I'm looking for the weight of a 60's MF 300 rubber tire backhoe, with cab,loader and hoe attached

Can anyone help?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: