MF 65 Info needed.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 65 Info needed.

Larry I just got a MF-65 diesel with a loader and backhoe attachment on it and I am looking for some info on it. I have looked up the serial number to find out what year it is and as best I can tell it's a 1963. The sn# is undm-697847. I am looking for a place to buy a service manual so I can change the oil's and filters. I also need to know what type of oil's to use for the motor & tranny.
Thanks for any and all info....larry

Big Dean The MF65 used MF M1103 Tans/Hyd oil it is a 90 wt. mineral oil the specs for it is GL1. The loader and backhoe use a straight Hydraulic oil. We had a service bulletin in the late 1970 or early 1980 from MF recommending that we use 10w30 engine oil in them.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: