Slow answering email

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Slow answering email

Big Dean Hi everyone I am sorry for being late in answering some of your emails lately. Between taking care of the repair shop business and chasing parts plus burning and packaging the disc I sell I sometimes do not get to answer my email for a day or so. Don't give up on me I will get to you as soon as I can. Big Dean
Geoff Hi Dean,how are you doing?..we havent had a chat for a little while...you certainly have been busy lately judging from the mail you have answered on this site....I suppose I am at a slight disadvantage to you as I don't know the overseas spec's..UK omly....anyway I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a couple of weeks so if anyone needs any help i'll get to them when I get back...All the best for a couple of weeks mate....Geoff

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: