mf 150

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

mf 150

jeff higggins Where can I find the specs for an mf 150. Not sure of the year. Want to know the wieght and torque and any other useful info on capability of tractor.
MF Poor Gas? (Which gas engine?) Diesel? Which tranny?

Best source for accurate info will be owners manual/shop manual.

I've noticed several "reliable" sources for info that have DIFFERENT wieghts listed for the 150's. Some numbers vary as much as 1000 lbs. Never had mine on a scale. (yet)

Mike Robinson New to the MF 150, and I'm having trouble with the 3pt hyd.s. where is the hyd pump located and accessed? 3pt. bleeds down quickly when shut down and it doesn't have very much lifting power. Can antone help on this problem? Thanks in advance, if you can.
Mike

fishingson Go to this website and it can help. Helped me. My 150 is a 1966 and still running strong.tractordata.com

Ervin Conard a 150 cont. 4cy. i replaced the governor, and it still wont advance under load, i adjusted all to the book and still wont work. i talked to a dealer he said some of the new one wont work try puting the old one back in and readjust, still wont work. can you help please thanks.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: