Which TO do i have??

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Which TO do i have??

Slideways Hi there,
I was recently given a tractor that i believed was a TO20. I ordered brake shoes and axle seals for it but they were wrong. The shoes were way too small for the drums and the seals are too small for the axle shafts.

I found a serial # on the steering column that i think is "8795P". Is there any specific things i should look for to tell if this is a TO30 or what?

I've seen some pictures but none close enough to tell exactly what i have.

Thanks for the help

Geoff Gane Hmm,you seem to have a bit of a problem mate...ok yhen what I would do now is to somehow or other get an old axle seal out of the housing...there should be an MF part no on it..ending in M1 or M91 M92...something like that...give this part number to whoever is supplying you with your parts...they shpold be able to make something out of it and hopefully supply the correct parts and maybe be able to identify the model of tractor you have....sorry I can't help more but I am only up to speed on UK models ...but I will help you as much as I can

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: