help identify my MF

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

help identify my MF

chuck I have An industrial MF 4 cyl diesel sn. no. 9A 154909.It is yellow with A Mod 34 loader tires are 16.4 X 24. Im going to advertise for sale and I don`t know the year, Mod. or H.P. could enyone help Me? thanks Chuck
Big Dean The serial number 9A 154909 is for a tractor built in 1973 that number can be found on all MF tractors under 70 HP built in 1973 but with the 4 cylinder diesel engine and an MF34 loader it is either an MF30 or MF31. The MF30 has the AD4-203 engine the MF31 has the AD4-236 engine in it. Hope this helps
chuck Thanks Big Dean for taking the time to help. It has AD4 236 engine.And it has MF31 on loader frame.I was not able to find eny imformation on mod 31 so I asumed that number ment something else.What is the HP of the AD4 236? Thanks Chuck
Big Dean Chuck I don't have much information on the MF31 either but the same engine in the MF175 is 63 PTO HP. The MF31 is just an industrial version of the MF175 it was originally built for the military.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: