Identifying year model of Massey-Ferguson 135 Diesel

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Identifying year model of Massey-Ferguson 135 Diesel

Todd I just bought the above tractor and can't find a serial number anywhere. I think the info should be on the dash panel, but it isn't there. Is there any other way to identify it? Thanks for you help.

Todd

Geoff Gane Ni Todd..your 135 seroal no as you say should be on a plate on the dashboard and should start with the 3 nombers 135--then the nombers..mind you I am talking about UK spec..If that doesn't help you should find the ebgine no on the right hand side of the cylinder head...it should start with the numbers 152UA...hope this info might help
Geoff Gane Todd I am sorry about the spelling which I didn't check before I sent the reply to your query.....too aerly on a Sunday morning
Big Dean Some of the early MF135s had the serial number tag on the right side of the battery tray by the engine air cleaner. If it was on the dash there should be 4 small holes in the dash where the drive screws that held it were. If it is a US built tractor the serial number is not located anywhere but on the serial number tag. I have been told that the UK built tractors have the date stamped on the bottom front of the oil pan. I have never saw it on the us built tractors.
DavidP, South Wales Hi,
In the 30 years that I have been removing AD3.152 sumps (oil pans) I've never seen a date.
David

Ken on the dash there is a tag with the numbers

135 450641

M

can you tell me the year of mfg. 1970's???? please

Thanks Ken

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: