Massey-Ferguson Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey-Ferguson Tractor

Joey Hall I have recently purchased a piece of property and along with it came a Massey-Ferguson tractor, the problem being that the previous owner has seen fit to paint over nearly all of the sheet metal and I have no idea what the model year or much of any thing about this tractor.
I am requesting any advice as to finding out any and all information that I can get in this reguards. Model, Year.....?
It is a four cylender, gravity feed, gasoline motor and the spark plugs that were in it were MF242 plugs, on the motor are a set of numbers as follows:
Z129A600N B18Z
The 3 is at the front of the motor by the radiator and below the other numbers. The "Z" number is about 3 inches above the 3# and about 4-6 inches to the rear of the motor. there is about a 6 inch blank space to the "B" number to the rear of the motor.
Any assistance or recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

BigBoyinMS Any way that you can post some photos of it?
Big Dean I am pretty sure that with the Z129 Continental engine you have a TO30 Harry Ferguson tractor Built in Detroit, MI. The tractor serial number should be on a tag above the steering column on the dash area.
Serial numbers for the TO30
1951 60001 - 72679
1952 72680 - 108644
1953 108645 - 125958
1954 125959 - 140000

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: