MF 70

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 70

André Dubois I need some basic infomations (year, weight, engine HP) about a MF 70 bachoe loader. I tried to find them in the North American Equipment Dealer Association without success. The machine is described, but the serial numbers do not match. My serial is 164911178, but the listed serial numbers for MF 70 range from 100001 (1969) to 101374 (1978). Any body has an explanation? Where can I find the infos I am looking for?
Bill Mukanik Hi,
I am also looking for the same basic information as I have come to own an MF70 serial number 164911043. Were you able to find out any info? What model of hoe is on the back of your machine, mine says an M92? Any info you can provide would be appreciated as I just got this unit with no manuals etc.
Thanks
Bill

Dean I also have an MF 70, and boy do you get the run-around when looking for info! I purchsed the parts manual (very helpful) and the service manual. I have realized that as long as you have the part numbers, your local AGCO dealer can get most any part I have run into so far, but you need to have the right numbers or they are (generally ) at a loss. HOpe this helps!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: