A-100 Hydraulic control valve

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

A-100 Hydraulic control valve

Bob Looking for a A-100 hydraulic control valve. Its for a TO-35 front end loader. Loader was made by Davis industries in whichita,ks.
Big Dean Hi Bob
Finding one of those valves that is not wore out is very slim the only place you can find them would be from a salvage tractor. If all else fails I have been building a bracket that bolts where the old valve mounted to the loader frame and using a regular two spool valve to replace those valve for several years. They work very well and you can find the two spool valves at about anyplace that sells tractor parts. I have a sketch showing how this is done if you would like to have it Email me at daustin62@aol.com.

Rick Cate
I would like a sketch if you don't mind.
if you need to mail it my address as follows.

1448 E. Highland Rd.
Waxahachie, TX 75167

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: