MF 35 shaking hydrolics

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 35 shaking hydrolics

Chuck1 I have a MF35 the problem is when I lift my apple bins with the rear lift it shakes like a mad man while I,m driving .I,ve also noticed the hydrolics will not go into neutral.And it shakes any time I,m driving with the arms up.
Big Dean Hi Chuck
That sounds like you may have two problems the shaking while raising the lift arms is usually caused by one or more of intake and or discharge valves of the pump not seating or a broken ring on one or more of the pump pistons if your is late enough to have rings on the pistons.
The lift bouncing after it reaches the top is a leak in the system on those old tractors it is usually the pump control valve. That is usually a pretty good sign the pump needs to be rebuilt. You can get a kit that by replacing it and the control valve and relief valve will make your pump like new. unless you have one of the really old pumps I can send you some picture of all of this If you want to email me at daustin62@aol.com.

Chuck1 Big dean I got your E mail . Now I have a new problem I can,t get the pump out . It,s got me confused I had it out once before about 2 years ago.I can,t seem to get the shaft out .What am I doing wrong.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: