MF 65 power steering add-on

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 65 power steering add-on

TimatOZ Is there a power steering add-on kit for an MF 65?. I have fitted a front-end loader to my unit and power steering would make life easier.

Mike If you find out the answer, would you pass it along... I too have a MF 65 with an added front end loader and would like to add power steering. I have had advice from people who say you can and people who say the opposite. Was wondering if the add-on part sold by SSB Tractor is what I need - because the cost for the kit is rather expensive....just in case it doesnt work... I have been looking for at least a year. Good luck.
John I'm looking for a power steering kit for a MF150 diesel. I also own a MF165 with power steering.

What I have found is that my steering linkage in front of the rad matches a MF65 and my pump matches a MF135 (3 cyl diesel).

I am considering getting the MF135 diesel kit and cutting and adapting the arm from the steering column to the PS cyclinder.

You need to compare your tractor to MF135 and MF165, look at the kit pictures on the net and see what you can work with.

John

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: