need help 194?? fergie

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

need help 194?? fergie

andrew I was given a 194?? ferguson model 102 and i cant make out the letter or number after it the ser# is 20704 and on another tag it has F40 i need help finding out the right year so i can find a service manual and parts list.
my valve handles are broken where they hook to the valve bank thank you

steve Andrew, The 102 was built 1941-46. Your nunbers dont jive with my book. my book has six numbers hope this helps, Steve
Big Dean Could it be you have a Ferguson F40 with a MF102 loader on it. Just a thought I had when I saw the F40 in your post
Andrew Giroux thank you for responding to my e-mail
well I found out it is a 1956 Massey-Harris Ferguson F-40 with a loader on it.
Model#102-F ser# SGM20704 it has a Continental engine 4cyl gas. it has power steering on it that doesnt work and the manual i just got doesnt have anything on the pump just a picture of the steering gear I would like to get this fixed it would make things a little easier could you help me with this or suggest another manual ?
Thank you.

Andrew Giroux yesterday I sent you some numbers for the 1956 ferguson well I dont think they were right I found another tag on the tractor painted over and covered with grease
its a 1956 ferguson F-40 SGM-406364
Loader# 102-F Ser# 20704
Motor Continental 4/cyl Gas Motor# Z134-646605
that is all I can find for numbers I need help on getting info or a manual about the power steering thank you again.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: