Ferguson TO-35 throttle linkage

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ferguson TO-35 throttle linkage

bill mccullam HELP!!! Throttle linkage is screwed up, although was running fine three weeks ago. Failed to start, replaced points, plugs, etc... Cleaned out carburator. Injected ether into cylinders and she fired. Opened needle valve from 1.75 to 2.75 turns and she ran, but very fast and doesn't want to return to idle speed. If i screw in high speed idle she dies around 2. Suspect there's a spring somewhere in linkage missing (broken)...can't understand how governor works from mini-manual i have.
Tommy Crocker My 240 diesel is having throttle problems also. It will not return to idle when the hand lever is pushed to idle. Also when pressing the foot throttle, it will not return to idle. The foot throttle spring is in place, but I have to pull the foot pedal up. Is there another spring in the linkage that I need to look for?

Thanks.

Brain prince I'm looking for a linkage for the throttle its the one behind the steering colum

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: