MF 240 wiring diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 240 wiring diagram

Tommy Crocker Need a wiring diagram for an '87 MF 240 Diesel. The one I have only shows 3 warning lights and the bright beam light. My tractor has 4 warnings and the bright beam.

I have a shortage somewhere and need to do a trace.

Thanks for any help.

tc

Eddie what is your email address?
Tommy Crocker jtcrocker@nc.rr.com

thanks.

mickey
I TOO NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A MF 240 DIESEL
DUE TO AN ENGINE FIRE. ANY HELP WILL CERTANLY BE APPRECIATED!

Steve Hatheway I TOO NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A MF 240 DIESEL 1995 model as I to had an engine fire. Please help!
Steve Hatheway I TOO NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A MF 240 DIESEL 1995 model as I to had an engine fire. Please help!

My email address

Steve Hatheway stevehatheway@thecrosbygroup.com
hard time posting my email address

Jordan Got a problem with my wiring too, I have two wiring diagrams (somewhere can't seem to find them anymore, just the one in the manual)

My lights don't work period, the horn doesn't work, but every so often it does work... I have re-wired the tractor several times to both wiring diagrams and can't quite get anything to work... just the horn at times, I thought It was a fuse box that was broken but after replacing it, it still does nothing.

I can post a picture of the wiring diagram if you still need it (the one from the manual) but either than that I can't seem to get anything to work properly...
any advice?

joe iannelli need wiring diagram due to fire

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: