M/F 30??

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

M/F 30??

Mike Kenney I think it's a 30 but how do you tell? Needs lift parts but that's another story.
Big Dean Hi Mike if you want to email me I can probably help you ID your tractor I was a mechanic & service manager for Massey Ferguson dealers for 27 years. I have some pictures of industrial tractors I could email you including an MF30. daustin62@aol.com
Mike Kenney Thanks for the prompt reply. Why don't I e-mail you some close ups in the next few days. I stripped off the s/metal to repair & paint (all the bolt holes are trashed and hard to impossible to weld so I'm looking for an alterative to welding). Also the lift does'nt move and the lift arm bushings are loose, so thus the search for the ID to order a manual to repair lift mechinism. I assume a lot of models use the same lift system. Also need a servicing guide. The 3 cyl Perkins, I believe, runs like a clock. mk
Big Dean The MF30 and the MF165 farm tractors are the same tractor except for front axle Steering linkage for the steering selector valve linkage behind the grill & the shuttle shift transmission if your has one most all MF30s do have. The engine everything from the transmission back is the same. The sheet metal is the same on them except for the hole for the manual shuttle shift lever in the dash cowling. hope this will help when you start looking for parts.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: