INJECTOR PUMP REMOVAL

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

INJECTOR PUMP REMOVAL

MIKE I AM TRYING TO REMOVE THE INJECTOR PUMP ON A MF50C LOADER/BACKHOE. IT HAS A PERKINS 236 ENGINE. IHAVE REMOVED ALL THE LINES AND BOLTS, BUT I CAN'T REMOVE IT. DO I HAVE TO REMOVE THE TIMING COVER AND DISCONNECT THE PUMP FROM THE FRONT?
THANKS , MIKE

Big Dean Mike there is a plate right in front of the injection pump of the front timing cover you have to remove it & the three 5/16 bolts holding the gear to the pump shaft. If you want to email me I can send you a picture with instructions on installing it when you get ready. . daustin62@aol.com
MIKE Thanks , I really appreciate the info. I just had to remove a layer of crud to find the plate. I would welcome the info and pics on installing the pump once I get it rebuilt.The backhoe is located out in the woods,which makes it all the more fun! Mike
Aghogho Shedrack Big dean,i will want you to tell me more about the CAT engine injector pump and also the XA8000 Atlas copco air compressor.I will be very grateful if my request is granted.
Sam Sewell Need help removing an injector pump from a 230MF.as to how to find the timing marks so the pump can be removed properly. Can see the tdc mark on the flywheel and in the pump there is a mark "A" but do not know what to align that with. Can anyone respond?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: