MF-275

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF-275

gary rutledge Are there any known over heating problems on this particuliar model. I have changed the thermostat,water pump and had the radiator cleaned.
Big Dean We never had a problem with the MF275 over heating at the dealerships where I was a mechanic & service manager for 27 years. A couple of other thing I have seen cause some tractors to heat is the lower hose sucking together also I have seen the inter layer of rubber in the hose come loose & suck shut on them. This usually will on happen with the engine running at 3/4 to full throttle. The head gasket leaking compression between a cylinder & a water port. This sometimes only happen when the engine is under a load. daustin62@aol.com

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: