Identify Massey Ferguson Loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Identify Massey Ferguson Loader

Mike A friend has this tractor and the only thing we know is that is it a Massey Ferguson loader. Can anyone tell us where to go for identification numbers to cross reference? We were told it was a MF 20, but do not know if it has a letter designation after the 20 like MF 20C or how to tell what year this tractor is. We were also told that the canopy has been removed and do not know if this will affect the function of the front bucket. If you visit my web site you can view three pictures that may help you Massey experts identify our tractor. Please can anyone help? This is my web address:http://www.geocities.com/mntoy/mntoyclassic_blue.html
Thank you.

Big Dean Hi Mike
I could not see what I needed of tractor to see what model it is but from looking at the bolt pattern of the rear wheel it looks to have the bigger rear axle with disc brakes & the planetary on the outer end of the axle housing if so it is not a MF20 or MF20C The Loader is definitely not the loader that comes on the MF20 or MF20C If you could send me a picture of the grille area & the Dash I can probably tell you what model it is. A good side picture with the loader raised up would also be a big help. My email is daustin62@aol.com

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: