MF 175D injector pump?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 175D injector pump?

gamfa I picked up a 175 diesel yesterday that I believe will need another injector pump. It will be a couple of weeks before I will be able to spend much time on it to start checking things out but I thought I might start getting some of the ducks in a row. Is there a supplier on the net that can supply an IP for this tractor either rebuilt or new or is the dealer the only option?
AJ Any fuel injection shop should be able to rebuild your old pump in a day,if you are using your tractor there cannot be a lot wrong with the pump once it is starting,if the engine is running bad it might bs something as simple as the vent in the fuel tank blocked, the gauze filter in the priming pump clogged, main filter/s blocked, water in the fuel or the system drawing air, why do you think you need to replace the injector pump, what make pump have you got?
AJ

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: