I Didn't Listen To Big Dean Very Well

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

I Didn't Listen To Big Dean Very Well

Garry's F40 And it cost me about 5 weeks! My trans was stuck in first gear... or so I thought. After prying on the main gear for about an hour, I posted a question.

Big Dean knew right away what the fix was, and told me what to do. I didn't fully understand what he was saying, so I did what I thought was best: I bought a bigger Pry Bar!

Screwed around off and on for about 5 weeks. Finally I looked at the manual and then re-read what Big Dean told me about 10 times. Finally it clicked. Walked out to the tractor, fixed the problem in about ten seconds (honest!).

Thanks Big Dean- I'll be a better student next time.
Garry

Little John Big Dean is THE man! I've bugged him several times now and he's on the money 100% of the time. It think it's safe to say he's the MVP (most valuable participant)of this discussion board!
Garry's F40 No doubt about it Little John!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: