Owners of Massey 5200's please help me

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Owners of Massey 5200's please help me

nick k Does anyone have a source for an operators manual for a massey 5200. I own one of these tractors and my local massey dealer has never even heard of this model. I need a few parts and am having a hard time finding any help.

thankyou!

nick k

William Bos Hi,

it sounds like you local doealer is not interested in helping you, thats my opinion anyway. goto www.agcocorp.com and find another MF dealer, or an AGCO dealer. I am sure they will be glad to help you!!

Take care and keep us posted!!

Will

MF Call Kuhn's equipment in Arthur, IL 217-543-2154 they have worked on more MF 4wd than any dealer in the country.
wesley Is your tractor powershift r manual
burky8520
Re: Owners of  Massey 5200's please help me

Call Schmidt Machine Company, out of Upper Sandusky Ohio, they know the 4000 series 4WD's like the back of their hand, the 5200 is just the next step up, they can probably help you. Ask for Denny in service. 1-866-368-3814

Do you have any pictures you could email me of the tractor? We have 2 MF 4880's and would like a 5200, but they are hard to find.

Chad 419-234-8917

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: