MF 250

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 250

mlshvb Hello,

A few questions for you guys. I am in need of a battery box lid for the 250. When looking at a few different internet sites, they list two for the 250, one that says for the "250UK" and another for the "250". My tractor was made in Great Britain, but the pictures look like the one for the "250" may the correct one. Also, many sites have different looking decals for the tractor, which site has the replicas of the factory originals? Also, does anyone have any power steering tips, The power steering didn't work at first when I got the tractor because I thought the fluid was low. I changed the oil, but now seems like it actuates slow and jerky. Is regular MF hydrolic oil the best for that system? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Dermot Battery lid is similar to that of a 240 only some 240/250 have a hole on the lid for the Air pre-cleaner, others don't

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: