Source for Spray Paint for MF135

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Source for Spray Paint for MF135

Bill Darte Does anyone have the NAPA numbers for the Red and both Grays for the MF135 (1970 model)?

Is NAPA 'the best' place to get such paint?

Thanks a lot for your help, my NAPA dealer often doesn't want to be involved with tractor parts. I figure if I give him the numbers I'll get what I need without hassle or mix-up.

bd

William Bos Hi,

Well, try your MF dealer. When I inquired with ours, he quoted me $100 ( CDN ) per gallon for MF paint, but he gave me the name of a good body shop who would mix the paint..... He was more expensive......

So we went with our own pain. Flecto Varathan Colours in Plastic red, primed in grey, then 2 coats of tremclad then 2 coats of Flecto. Looks good. I will postpics when done!!

Also, if your NAPA dealer wont go near tracotr parts, then I wouldnt buy from him at all......

Just my 2 cents

Take care

Will

Yoram Iím going to start paint my 1966 MF 135.
Any recommendations and advises how to start, do and not do important things I should be aware of before?
Thank you

Yoram,
ISRAEL

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: