M.F.34???????

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

M.F.34???????

KERRY IV'E HAD MY M.F. ABOUT 7-8 YRS. I'VE USUALLY GOT THE RIGHT PART BY OREDERING FOR MF35 OR 135. SITTING IN THE SEAT , ON THE LEFT PART OF FRAME FACING FORWARD (WHERE THE LOADER ARMS ARE) IT SAYS ON A I.D. TAG "MODEL M.F.34" NO BODY, NO WHERE THAT I HAVE FOUND HAS HEARD OF A M.F. 34. IT HAS THE AD3 PERKINS, LOADER BUCKET AND BOX SCRAPER. ANY ONE KNOW WHAT "MODEL MF 34 MEANS/ IS????????
Big Dean The MF34 is a loader it comes on the MF40 MF30 and MF31 and the late MF3165 tractor If I can be of further Help on what tractor you have email me at daustin62@aol.com
Blain Kerry/Big Dean

I have the same basic thing. The tag down on the left say MF34, but the loader says MF40. Do I have an MF40 and where can I get a maintenance/parts manual?

brandon You have a mf40 also know as the 40B by alot of people.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: