MF 50 C - won.t start

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 50 C - won.t start

Al My MF 50 C just stopped while mowing. It acted like running out of fuel.It will fire on ether.Please advise on how to troubleshoot and possibly test the injector pump. Thanks for any help Al
Big Dean Hi Al
I was a Massey Ferguson mechanic & sevice manger for 27 years maybe I can help. It sounds like you either have a plugged fuel filter a bad transfer pump or maybe some water in the fuel. These are the most common things that cause that problem. You might try bleeding the air from the fuel system to see if it will start then. If the problem continues then you should start checking these things first. I have a picture that shows how to bleed the air from the system if you need it send me a E-mail address & I will email it to you my E-mail address is daustin62@aol.com

Daustin Hi My name is Henry I also would like a copy of your picture on bleeding air for my 50C.

Thanks

My email address is

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: