FergusonTO 35 governor problem

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

FergusonTO 35 governor problem

Peter Clement When under load engine will over rev and when throttle closed it will settle to idle speed.

Big Dean Hi Peter the most common cause for that problem is the link that runs from the governor to the carburetor is out of adjustment. The length of that link is very critical for the governor to operate as it should. I have a picture that show how to adjust it properly if you will send me a E-mail address I will email it to you my E-mail address is daustin62@aol.com.
Peter Clement Thanks Big Dean for your offer of help with the governor problem. I tried your email but it bounced. email me jswamprat@erols.com
todd goodwin Big Dean,Hi I too am having one heck of time down here in alabama with my to35 governor adjustment,I`m real close to getting it but not quite there could I also get the same pic to guide me in my effort thanks a million! sincerly, Todd
David Newberry BIG DEAN, I am having the same problem on a MF-135 4 cyl. gas engine. I know the tractors work about the same way. May I have a copy of the picture and any other information you may have about adjusting the linkage. Thanks, Dave
Kenny Day Have a 1958 TO35 with same problem. Would appreciate a copy of picture also. Maybe then I can figure out how to fix problem. Thanks for any help. Kenny Day
Drue Hi Big Dean,
Do you still have a picture of the governor adjustment for a TO-35? I would appreciate a copy if you still have it.
Thanks;
Drue
d2a2@mchsi.com

Rex Man i could really use a picture of the governor adjustment i Ben looking for help with this problem for a while now. Thanks in advance
Steaminjim Having same problem as Peter. Having surging problems w my MF-35.
My address is at aol.com "at " is for address harvesters.
Thanks!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: