Need 860 info from Big Dean or anybody please!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Need 860 info from Big Dean or anybody please!

TW Hunt Holy Cow! Dad bought a 2775 this spring and after v-ripping 60 acres with it he went back to where he got it today and bought a 1105 tractor and a 860 combine with an older 20 foot header. I've already researched and found the 1105 to be a good buy but I would like to know of any odds and ends details anyone may have about the 860. The machine has been rebuilt. It is a 1981 with the 540 non-turbo V-8. Supposedly the engine was rebuilt and looks to be clean. Runs great. The rest of the machine has many obviously new parts and I can't find a crack in any belt. What do I need to watch out for on this machine? Also I have found a like new 63C corn head. Will this cornhead fit on our 860? What do you think a machine such as this is worth with an old style 20 ft header included?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: