M/S165 injectors

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

M/S165 injectors

james Hi can nay one tell me if they ever had problems with there injectors being clogged. And where to get parts .
james I have gray smoke coming out of the exhaust I think it is a injector. Anyone else have a idea And where I can get parts.
Buck Shaw It can be a small amout ot oil burning up in the combustion chamber due to blow by. When piston rings ware out and cyclinder sleeves ware out at the same time oil can sneak by and cause the smokeing. Ask your self; Has oil comsumpsion gone up. Long time since engine overhaul? Is there a lot of smoke at start up when cold or after a long time of none use. This is also a sign of oil in the combustion chamber. Do you see the gray smoke during heavy load instead of the usual black sooty exhaust. All signs of oil cunsumpsion. That does'nt point to injectors. Your friendly MF dealers can still rebuild injectors or a number of outside outfittes still do. Look up your nearest Tractor dealship they should be happy to help.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: