Massey 65 PTO seal

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey 65 PTO seal

Sheila Toy Need a diagram for rear end ond of Massy 65, PTO seal screw out?
Right or left hand threat?
Anyone with parts print out please reply.

Big Dean I have a picture with details on it for changing the PTO seals. If you will send me an email address I will email it to you. I tried sending it to the one you posted it came back. Big Dean
Jack Thompson I have a 1955 Model MF TO-35 and want to change PTO seal. Unable to remove hub (Stainless ?)
from housing to get to seal and splined shaft assembly. No way I can see to attach puller to hub. Tried to pry it off but can't get pry behind hub.Does it take a special tool?
Thanks in advance for advice.

larry fowler pls send picture of print out of pto change out thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: