1955 Massey Ferguson TO-35

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1955 Massey Ferguson TO-35

Audrey I would like any onfo about the paint codes for the 1955 MF TO-35 tractor. I was told that the original frame color was green and the body was grey. If anyone has these paint codes would sure like them. Also would like to know if the original decals were stick on or metal.
PLOWBOY377 AUDREY,THE ORIGINAL PAINT SCHEME FOR TO-35 IS RED AND GREY.ONLY THE 40 FERGUSON HAD GREEN AND YELLOW SCHEME. I HAVE THE PAINT IN STOCK.THE DECALS WERE STICK ON.I HAVE REPRODUCTION DECALS FOR TO-35 THAT WERE DONE FOR US BY ONE OF THE LEADING DECAL MFG.WE HAVE BEEN MASSEY-FERGUSON DEALERS FOR 48 YEARS.CALL 606-787-7513,ASK FOR STEVE.
cliff muehlenberg I'd like to determine the year of a TO 35
Ser #147257

I can find no site that has ser #'s for this model.
Thanks, Cliff (Rusty) Muehlenberg
@ Farm & Ranch Living magazine.

Mike According to the web site http://fergusonenthusiasts.com 1955 & 1956 TO-35s were grey and green. In 1957 they were beige and grey. They were not red and green untill 1958. This web site also has the serial numbers by year. Serial #147257 would be a 1955, as is my TO-35 serial #144281. That being said, many of the 1955 models I've seen are red and grey, including mine. Mine is in original condition and I can find no evidence that it was every green sheetmetal and a green engine.
Dwayne My a TO35, s/n 145409 was purchased new in 1956 according to the original owner. I am the second owner. It is green an light gray. ???

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: