MF 200 possible purchase

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 200 possible purchase

rezac I know very little about tractors - but know I need one to help me with my small ranch. I found a MF 200 with scoop and box for sale - what can anyone tell me about this model - year of mfg., ease of repairing, does it have sleeve for cylinders to ease repair, reliable, . etc. thanks.
Howard Ashley I wonder if you are quoting the model number for the loader. I have a MF202 tractor with a MF 200 loader. My tractor is rough, but it said Massey Ferguson Work Bull on the hood. It has a 4 cyl gasoline engine..continental 134. I was able to rebuilt it with a kit purchased on the the internet. Don't know if this helps, but it hope gives you some insight. Howard
Ray Koonce I also have a yellow MF which I thought was a model 200 but I am getting this off the front loader arm. How would I find out what the model number is for this tractor. It also has a box blade. Looks to be a landscapers tractor.
Thanks, Ray

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: