mf135 hydraulic disingage !!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

mf135 hydraulic disingage !!

Jan Nel My 135 keep "loosing" its hydrolics. I have traced it to the tubular valve with the v-shape cutout that regulates the amount of oil being pumped into the lift sylinder. This valve pushes too far out and then gets cocked and hangs-up.

Have tried all sorts of adjustments to prevent the over travel, no sucess. When the 3 point goes to low down (crapeblade digs in, post-hole digger digs low) is when the cyclinder get hung, the pump pumps oil but it does not get pumped up to the cyclinder, everthing goes to the by-pass.

How do I correct this problem?
Are the springs inside this control valve weak and allowing the over travel?
should I simply bevel the edge of the valve and prevent it from being able to get stuck?

I have gotten so good at dreining oil, taking side cover off, beating on control lever (start engin and tap om top of lever) till it pops back into working place, takes about 45 minutes, start to finish. I'm about to sell the tractor just to get rid of the agrivation!!

HELP!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: