MF 1010

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 1010

LTC(Ret) Greg Taylor I own a MF 1010 3 cylinder diesel(16hp) that needs a thermostat etc. Is there a dealer/compamy that can supply parts for this tractor? It appears that the 1010 is a mystery model on MF parts websites. Are there later models numbers that would have compatible parts? Any info on the 1010(Ibought used) would be appreciated. Many thanks
Al Haines
I Have a MF 1010 with the same problem.
Please HELP!

Paul Tibbo Judging from the questions there seems to be an overheating problem. I have replaced the thermostat and flushed the radiatior. The next step is the water pump and then the head gasket. I run a belly mower off the crankshaft with an electric clutch. I must admit the blades are not the sharpest. I have had the tractor for 3 years and this is first problem with it.

Paul

dave thomas shroeyer implement in new carlisle, ohio can help with parts they always get me what i need
Bob Fultz I have a 1010 I bought this winter,
what size equiptment as in disk, box blade
tiller are best suited.
it has turf tires and a 5 ft king kutter finish mower now

Al Haines According to an old M-F sales brochure that I have,M-F's optional equipment for the 1010 where:
M-F #1028 4'box scraper blade
M-F #1021 4'4" disc harrow
M-F #1001 36" Rotary Tiller
M-F #1025 4' or 5' Economy scraper blade

Of course you can find equipment manufacturers
other than M-F at much more reasonable cost!

Good Luck and be Sure to keep the radiator fins
on your 1010 CLEAN or you are asking for over-
heat problems!

paul tibbo I am not the best to answer those questions. I use my 1010 only for mowing and I have a 54 inch belly mower. I use a larger tractor for the other items.
Jim I have a 1010 tractor and the thermostat and parts can be bought at any rad shop. In my case the rad was scaled up inside thwe tubes and a recore of the rad restored by cooling to new condition. Also dealer rad caps are very expensive and a rad shop can supply a replacement for a small fraction of the massey prices. If your water pump isn't leaking it is probably OK and the rad recore will fix your overheating problem. Rad scaling is apparently quite common on these tractors.
rjr2725
Re: MF 1010 belly mower MF21854

I have a MF 101o with belly mower model MF21854 I need bearings and seals for one of my bearing bearing housings for the blades Part#L44510 Bearing and seal 9878 HELP!!

Robert I purchaed my set at my local MF dealer you still can get parts for them I don't use my deck its to big for my yard I just use the tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Massey Ferguson Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: