SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

mf30 box scraper

craig My tractor is an mf30 with mf34 loader and a box scraper. The question I have is about the scraper box, which rises to full height only when pushing the forward or reverse pedal side of the accelerator. pedal is a Y type, if you let off that pedal, the box begins to descend. Using the accelerator at the center point of this Y or the lever under the steering wheel doesn't raise the box. Is this a problem of not enough hydraulic fluid? It's a bit of a problem cause the box doesn't rise until after the tractor has been moving. (if this issue has been discussed on your website, please direct me to that post) thnx
craig
Re: mf30 box scraper

i should have said "I think its an MF30..." there is no plate on the dash. So I'm guessing.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: