SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Need a model #

Jana my tractor burned up in fire. Inherited from my dad. need model Number for Insurance. All I can find is 1666929M1 with a 3 under it on back and on the engine NW 3711315A-1 under that D2 A-5 1/L2- EC does anyone now horsepower of tractor or when to find model #? Thanks for any help you can give.
hymie2lt The part number you gave...1666929m1 shows to fit the 200-600 series Massey tractors, as well as a few Industrial Massey tractors (40, 50a, 30b, 40b, 50c, ETC. Was the tractor yellow before fire?), and the engine model number you gave....3711315a, shows that it is a Perkins AD4.236 engine. They were in the models 255, 265, 270, 275, 670, Maybe a few more.
Hope this helps, Wayne

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: