SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF240

Ben Ellis Good afternoon, 80's model 240, was bush hogging and it just died like I pulled the fuel shut off/kill switch and that was it. Have replaced fuel filter and now having prob getting it primed back up. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks
Ben Ellis Engine will turn over, have used lift pump to bleed air out at injector pump using the 2, 5/16 screws located on the side of it. Tried to pull start it to no avail....if the injector pump is primed can I not loosen a outlet line and turn motor over to make sure it's pumping? HELP!!!!!
thepumpguysc YES just bleed the air by the bleed screw by the name plate.. THEN loosen the lines at the injectors and crank the engine till fuel squirts out and retighten..
rick cannon I have model 250 similar to 240, is there a dip stick for oil and trans fluid?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: