SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF34 Control Valve

Nick Marks I have an MF30 Ind with an MF34 loader. Does anyone know where I could find the Control Valve for it? My front bucket droops slowly and it is no longer available from M/F. Or is there someone that can rebuild it?
AJ It is more likely that is is an internal seal in one of the cylinders that's the trouble,inside each cylinder is a piston on the inner end of the rod,that piston has seals,should the seal/s get worn the oil can pass from one side of the piston to the other and the bucket creeps down,you will not see any leak,your local hydraulic shop will be able to reseal the cylinders,it's best to have both done.
AJ

Nick Marks Thanks AJ. I have already had both cylinders rebuilt by a Hydraulic shop, with no improvement. Also, both sides of the bucket droop evenly very slowly. I have been told that the valve is no longer available but maybe one is available somewhere or someone can rebuild it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: