SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

massey 6265 hydraulic light fault

tractor bill Hi my massey 6265 has a filter light that comes on on dash, filters are all new so not blocked, and i dont know where to look for fault. The tractor runs and drives fine. any advice would be a real help thanks
w burge Poor Steven...........
AJ I an not familiar with your tractor so this is general,take the wire off each sender unit on the filter in turn,you may find the one that is keeping the light on,the switch maybe faulty,usually those sort of warning lights sender units work by grounding the warning light wire,i.e when you switch on power is sent from the ignition switch to one side of the warning lamp,ground is made through the sender unit for each filter or such.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: