SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF 202. A .quick info please

NCMau I removed the power steering hoses from the valve awhile back. Now I just can't remember which is the pressure side of the steering valve. The pic is the left side of the tractor when the operator is seated. My manual doesn't show it and I hate to cross the two lines by mistake. I don't know what would happen if I do that, probably nothing good.
NCMau
Re: MF 202. A .quick info please

I think I left the picture out.

tomboy You might try cranking the engine without starting it, and see which port puts out oil.
paul seems to be difficult to find parts for my tractor. do i have an oddball tractor here?
B Does your tractor have a hydraulic oil level stick?

B Does your tractor have a loader?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: