SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

lift lock

ken Have massey 35. When the lift is all the way up,it locks the rear wheels up. There is also a knock before the lift goes all the way up. Does anyone know what's causing this?
Geofff Ken I'm almost sere that your problem is in the lift top cover which you will have to remove. Once the top cover is removed I'm almost sure you will find the locator for the connecting rod between the lift top piston and the cross shaft has broken, when that happens the connecting rod falls down into the differential and when the lift is put into the up position the piston and connecting rod move up and the connecting rod can actually make the tractor move by turning the teeth in the diff.....I had that happen on a 135 once.....Geoff
ken Thanks Geoff, I will check that out.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: