SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

mf 135 rear arms wont lift

casey we have a mf 135 was working good then all of a sudden the 3 point arms stopped working. Any ideas?
Hutch Hi casey.
Could be a couple of things fairly easy to check.
the first would be the control valve stuck or
the link rod in the valve has broken of ,not common
The hydraulic pump control lever has a roller which could have broken or worn a spindle end of which again is not very common,or the control lever pivot pin and clip could have come adrift or the small rollers on the bottom of the lever have broken the spindle .
If you remove the right hand sideplate,the one with the trans dipstick when you remove it refit the bottom bolt to stop the oil coming out.
with the engine stopped put the draft lever in the UP position and operate the position control lever you should see the control arm coming down from the lift cover it will or should move when you operate the position control lever .
if the lever moves and the control valve doesn,t try moving the control valve lever with your fingers and see what happens it should move with a reasonable amount of pressure behind it ,if not you may have to drain the oil and have a look inside to see the control valve down the bottom.
do all this and let us know what you find.
Hutch

Kim Boales My 135 did that and i found out after checking all the Hydrolic pumps that the clutch was gone
Mine has two clutches one for the transmission and one that drives the PTO shaft
you can remove the inspection cover under the transmission and look at the clutches

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: