SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

135 uk

marty Hi,I am looking at buying a massey ferguson 135uk with diesel engine.It has a couple of issues and i was looking for some help.One of the problems is when you let the clutch out it seems like it's going to stall out and the other is when you put the tractor in gear it locks up the wheels and if you put it in neutral it's as free as could be.Would these problems be related to just a clutch rebuild or possibly rear end gone as well?Any help would be greatTHANKS!!
GEEBEE It doesn't sound like rear end problem, likely clutch or tranny
marty getson Would either one be a major amount to fix or would you leave the tractor there?Also is the uk a good tractor compared to the american or is there any difference.Thanks!!
GEEBEE The 135UK is a very good tractor especially with the Perkins diesel, i have one myself and have never had a scrap of trouble, they are not known for having any serious tranny problems, when the main shifter gets worn they can get out of sync allowing 2 gears to become engaged (as in your first symptom you decribed) this can usually be fixed by realigning the gears through the filler hole. To stop it reacurring do not lift up on shifter when changing gear. This is not to say that this is all that is wrong with the tractor, it may indeed also have clutch problems which will require splitting it at the bellhousing.
hutch G,day marty
does the tractor have Multipower Transmisssion??.
Hutch.

marty not that i am aware of!!would that make a difference?
waseem abbas khilgi hi massey fergusson tractor 3cyl& 4cyl perkins used engine shart motor and rear wheel axle with attach parts needed plzzz contact me i am waiting for your response

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: