SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hyd Problems

Frank T I have a TO-35 the three point hitch raises and lowers when the tractor is cold. Once the tractor warms up I have h hard time raising my brush hog. I have to rev the tractor rpm's up high toso. Do I need to have the pump Replaced ??
AJ It would be a fair bet that the pump is the number one suspect,it will pump the oil when it is cold,if the linkage is holding up after you get it up when hot it is ruling out cylinder seals and valve.
AJ

fred hart when was the last time you changed the hyd oil?? it may be full of water, etc!

i was having some problems with mine, to-25 lift but the oil had been changed in the last couple of years,
be sure to use GL-1 oil, can buy it a NAPA cheapest i found, 8 gals to change.

I poured into the hyd system a product called restore, 2 cans, it seemed to help my system

but my lift system still works ok, 1957 TO-35

ha

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: