SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

2135 won't start after replacing injection pump o-rings

cory w. i pulled top off injection pump.replaced leaking o-rings on throttle shaft and fuel shut off.pretty certain got everything back together properly, govrner spring back in right holes,fuel shut off in notch,primed pump but can't get fuel to the injectors.seems like it has something to do w/the fuel shut off mechanism
thepumpguysc The only thing it could be is, the shut-off bar is cocked on the metering valve and pushing, holding it the s/o position. Lift cover and make sure the MV is free.
cory w. thepumpguysc,thanks for the response,are you sure thats all it could be?man i've had that top off twenty times now.the s/o bar seems to ride flush where its supposed to,ive been very cautious to make sure control lever is situated in little half circle notch,put her back together prime lower than upper bleed screw on pump,continue pumping w/fuel pump prime lever and by turning tractor over still not hardly any fuel at injectors.i've cracked all three unions and barely can get a dribble out off the front one only.any more ideas? i'd hate to pay for a service call to get my tractor out of my garage.frustrated,cory
thepumpguysc I tried to mail you direct but it got kicked back. Any chance taking a picture with the top cover off and sending it to me? I may be able to tell what the problem is..
I'm assuming it ran before the oring change?

cory w. ya tractor ran great,, never had a prob. priming system after filter changes or anything.cory
Garrie Denny This may be a bit lame but have you got a diesel blockage at filters ? possible.
Garrie Denny How did you go with the problem of pump not working Cory,?Garrie.
jamesspradlin I rebuilt my d3152engine and now cant get it too start

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: