SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Fergy TE20/lift arm problems

Garrie DENNY My te 20 hydraulic arm wont lift any more when using the control lever. was slashing fine and then the would not go down, then went down but can no longer get them the move PTO is spinning fine and Hyd level is correct. the 4 bolts that hold the control lever were a bit loose and tightened them but still nothing, any ideas please /
Garrie Denny I cant believe there isnt somewone out there with a possible cure or remedy,Garrie.
GEEBEE The problem could be caused by stuck
control valve or broken linkage. The control has a small pin between valve and the linkage which could be
broken. Sometimes the linkage can come loose from the valve. You can check those things by draining
the oil down below the bottom bolt hole of the access plate on the side with the dipstick. Remove the
access plate. Move the quadrant lever while feeling down on the back side of the pump near the bottom
to see if the linkage is connected to the control valve and moving the valve in and out. There is a spring
connected to the linkage near the top. If it comes unhooked or breaks, the linkage will not move the
control valve. If the valve is just hung you may be able to free it my moving the valve in and out.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: