SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

MF135

Paul Lacelle Hi recently purchased a MF135 tractor, was told it was built around 1964 or so. I was also told it was British made. How can I find out if it is British made, and how can I find out how many HP it is. Cheers
GEEBEE The 135 medalions on the sides of the hood are at the front on UK models, they also have Lucas electrics, we can also tell from the serial # if you would like to post it
GEEBEE Oh yeah, the 3cyl Perkins puts out around 45hp, the Z145 Continental gas about 35hp.
Ferguson35
Re: MF135

Hi thanks for the info. Here is the serial number listed on the front. 447481 M. Cheers Paul

GEEBEE HI, that serial# is a match for a 1975 MF135 UK model
Paul Lacelle Thanks geebee,nice to know that. I didn't realize it had that much HP.(45HP). I'm looking for a snowblower for it and your info will really help me out. Thanks Again

GEEBEE 38hp at the PTO Paul.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: